Lind are one of the leading independently owned motor retailers within the UK. We're well known for our 'family' culture and staff satisfaction. Representing BMW, Harley-Davidson®, Porsche and Triumph in 8 locations across England; what are you waiting for?
Check below to see if there's a position to match your skill set, or perhaps a challenge you're willing to take on. Should we not have the right position for you right now, keep checking back or send your CV to us and we'll keep it on file should the right opportunity arise.
Passionate about Harley-Davidson? We are too! We are looking to recruit a Parts and Accessories Advisor who can share our passion at our state-of-the-art Harley-Davidson dealership in Guildford. Ideally with previous experience within the motorcycle / automotive trade, but we're also willing to consider someone with a great attitude who is looking for that first break into the bike trade. Full training both within the dealership environment and manufacturer premises will be provided.
Standard customer service is not enough, you will genuinely want to take ownership of our customers’ needs, wants and desires, you’ll want to get fully involved with dealership events and rides, both on and off site. We live and breathe Harley-Davidson, to us this is far more than just a job or place of work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assist in the running of a busy Parts, Accessories & Merchandise department
· Customer facing role
· Gain in-depth knowledge of Parts & Accessories and availability
· Order goods for customers and ensure consistent updates are given to the customer
· Ensure that daily budgets are met
· Servicing the workshop Technicians with parts
· Producing quotes for the Sales Department
· Inventory checks
· Listing items online via our website and other media
· Ensuring deliveries, returns and orders are secured and on time
· Passionate & Energetic
· Approachable and honest
· Working knowledge of Motorcycles
· Great attention to detail
· Excellent communicator
· Efficient time management
· First class can do attitude
· Team player, happy to learn and get involved in other areas of the dealership
· Computer literate
· If you lack experience, a willingness to learn is essential.
Final package will depend on experience but an industry leading salary and bonus package will be offered to the successful candidate. Your working hours would be 8.30-18.00 Monday-Friday and 8.30-17.00 Saturdays with one day off during the week in lieu of Saturday. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays. There is potential to grow and develop as we are part of the Lind Automotive Family, a family owned business with multiple locations across the UK. You will be invited to join our Company Pension Scheme and will have the opportunity to take advantage of our group-wide staff discount scheme.
To apply for this position, send your CV to Aaron Presley by 31 January 2018 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Guildford Harley-Davidson, Weyvern Park, Portsmouth Rd, Peasmarsh, Guildford GU3 1NA