Lind Triumph are delighted to announce that following overwhelmingly positive customer demand, Triumph Motorcycles have confirmed the introduction of the ultimate edition of the legendary, multiple Supersport Championship-winning Daytona, which will be officially revealed at a special press event at the GoPro British Grand Prix at Silverstone on Friday 23rd August 2019.
- New Daytona Moto2TM 765 Limited Edition
- Highest ever power and torque from its new Moto2TM-derived 765cc triple engine
- Highest ever specification and rider technology
- Precision-perfect, championship-winning chassis
- First ever official Moto2TM Dorna Sports.SL licenced motorcycle
- Limited run of individually numbered motorcycles, with only 765 for Europe and Asia, and 765 for the US and Canada.
- The new Daytona Moto2TM 765 Limited Edition will represent both the highest specification of the British racing legend, and a unique partnership with the FIM MotoGPTM World Championship.
Triumph will launch two versions of the eagerly-anticipated new Daytona on 23rd August, one for Europe and Asia, and one for the US and Canada. Both will feature a new Moto2TM derived 765cc triple engine inside a championship-winning sports-focused chassis, delivering the highest power and torque ever from a production 765cc, plus the highest specification of equipment ever, and a limited edition race paint scheme.
Reflecting Triumph’s position as the exclusive engine supplier to the Moto2TM class of the FIM MotoGPTM World Championship, and sharing some of the key developments from the race engine programme, both models will be revealed at a special press event on Friday 23rd August at Silverstone, where full specifications and details will be revealed. Both bikes will also be showcased in a spectacular parade lap over the race weekend, ridden by two former motorcycle world champions.
This new limited edition Daytona delivers the closest you can get to a genuine Moto2TM factory ride for the road. With a limited run of only 765 being built of each model (Europe/Asia & US/Canada), each one individually numbered, Triumph are anticipating strong demand for this truly unique motorcycle.
To secure one these highly anticipated, exlusive, limited edition motorcycles, place your deposit Friday 26th July from 10am at your local Lind Triumph dealership.
Ashford: 01784 420421
Romford: 01708 752111
Watford: 01923 273456