Lind are one of the leading independently owned motor retailers within the UK. We're well known for our 'family' culture and staff satisfaction. Representing BMW, Harley-Davidson®, Porsche and Triumph in 8 locations across England; what are you waiting for?
Check below to see if there's a position to match your skill set, or perhaps a challenge you're willing to take on. Should we not have the right position for you right now, keep checking back or send your CV to us and we'll keep it on file should the right opportunity arise.
Lind are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant/Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our team at Jack Lilley Triumph in Ashford. This role is a part time, maternity cover placement with the potential to become a permanent role. Reporting to the Accountant, the position will include a variety of finance and accounting tasks as well as the day to day management of suppliers and a small number of customers, incorporating all aspects of an Accounts Assistant role. We are looking for an individual with a hard working attitude and attention to detail.
We’re a small team, so a team player is necessary. A genuine interest in the business and eagerness to support other areas of the business and get involved is essential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Coding & entering invoices and credit notes into the Pyramid system
· Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details
· Invoicing off orders against purchase orders
· Bank Reconciliations
· Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
· Dealing with supplier queries
· Paying off warranty credits in the Sales Ledger
· Reconciling supplier statements
· Chasing Invoices
· Petty Cash Reconciliations
· Entering staff expenses
· VAT Return
· EC sales list
· Provide support to the Accountant as and when needed
· Excellent communication skills to deal with suppliers/customers
· Good organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
· Ability to use own initiative and sometimes implement own processes
· Team player and happy to work in a small team
· Previous experience in a finance role
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly excel
· Basic understanding of accountancy and bookkeeping
Final package will depend on experience but an industry leading salary will be offered to the successful candidate. Your working hours would be 25 hours a week and hours can be flexible to suit the right candidate. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and more. There is potential to grow and develop as we are part of the Lind Automotive Family, a family owned business with multiple locations across the UK. You will be invited to join our Company Pension Scheme and will have the opportunity to take advantage of our group-wide staff discount scheme.
To apply for this position, send your CV to Carly Threkeld by Wednesday 14th February 2018.
eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Jack Lilley Ashford, Vitesse House, Ashford Rd, Ashford TW15 1XB.