This year, international Ride to Work Day is Monday 20 June and Ride To Work Week is Monday 20-26 June 2016. During Ride to Work Week, motorbike and scooter riders around the world show just how enjoyable their daily commute is. By riding to work we demonstrate that life would be better if more people rode motorcycles and scooters every day, with time savings, less congestion and reduced travel costs. Get on your gear, pick up your helmet and ride with us!
Many of our employees accross the Lind Group ride to work regularly and will be participating in the Ride to Work Week this year.
We will be celebrating Ride to Work Week accross the group. Check out what your local store has lined up from Donuts to deals!
For non-riders this week is also important to highlight the benefits of becoming a rider:
- Road tax starts at just £16 for smaller motorcycles, parking is generally free and lower fuel bills.
- No waiting around at bus stops, train stations – just hop on and go!
- Community spirit – there are 1.3 million motorcycles on UK roads, get to know one another at organised ride outs
- Less delays – no waiting around in traffic jams waiting to get no-where.
- Some smaller motorcycles can do over 100MPG
So rider or non-rider let’s celebrate ride to work week come and see us at one of our BMW Motorrad Centre's or Harley-Davidson stores!