The Lind Automotive Family are looking to employ an Accounts Assistant, who will be working with our Harley-Davidson and BMW brands. The role initially will be on a temporary basis but may eventually lead to a permanent full time position. We are looking for a hard working individual who loves numbers, enjoys being challenged and working to sometimes very tight deadlines. Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm, based at Newmarket Harley-Davidson.
Reporting to the accountant, you will be responsible for:
· Daily Banking and electronic payments
· Bank and accounts reconciliation
· Monthly Purchase Ledger Payments – Review and reconcile Purchase Ledger
· Distributing petty cash
· Review and Reconcile Sales Ledger
· Monitor Cash Accounts
· Review Debtors
· General Administration duties for the department including filing, answering incoming calls and emails
· Assist Accountant as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
· AAT Level 2 or 3 is preferable
· Strong Excel Skills
· Experience within the motor trade and Kerridge DMS would be advantageous
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Experience with Purchase and Sales Ledger
· Experience with Reconciliations
In return we offer a salary of £19,000-£20,000 dependent on experience. 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme and on-site parking.
To apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering letter to Diane Clark, Accountant by eMail or Post by 25th March 2016.
Post: Diane Clark, Newmarket Harley-Davidson, Black Bear Lane, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 0JT