Introducing Triumph\'s first CE certified denim jean - conforming to CE EN13595-Level 2 and having one of the highest abrasion ratings for motorcycle jeans. The Hero Riding Jeans look just like regular jeans, perfectly combining strength and style.
• 13oz comfort stretch denim
• Fully lined with PEKEV for maximum impact cut and abrasion resistance
• CE EN13595-Level 2 certified
• Removable CE certified D3O® protectors knee and hip
• Adjustable knee protector system to allow the height of the knee protector to be moved up or down as required
• Straight cut
• Breathable wicking air-mesh liner
• Short, Regular and Long lengths available
Lind Triumph Limited t/a Lind Triumph, Jack Lilley, Jack Lilley Triumph, Triumph London, Triumph East London and Triumph North London is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486). Permitted activities include advising on and arranging general insurance contracts and acting as a credit broker not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers and may receive differing levels of commission from each of them for the introduction. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over, Guarantees may be required.