With feminine styling and tailoring, this jacket is constructed from the same rich brown leather as the men's and also comes fully fitted with D3O® protection.
• 100% Leather outer shell construction
• Removable CE certified D3O® protectors- shoulder, elbow and back
• Removable quilted vest liner
• Action back for comfort and flexibility.
• Twin needle quilted detail at shoulder, back and elbow
• Adjustable waist and hem
• Tailored for a ladies fit
• Triumph and Barbour International co-branded embossed leather patch at sleeve
• Connection zipper for attachment to any Triumph Jean
Lind Triumph Limited t/a Lind Triumph, Jack Lilley, Jack Lilley Triumph, Triumph London, Triumph East London and Triumph North London is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486). Permitted activities include advising on and arranging general insurance contracts and acting as a credit broker not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers and may receive differing levels of commission from each of them for the introduction. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over, Guarantees may be required.