• Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Z-liner membrane
• Storm cuff at sleeves
• Air vents directing maximum flow through main body ERGONOMICS
• Sleeve adjustment for a controlled and personal fit, whilst helping to maintain the correct position of the protectors.
• Waist adjustment
• Wrist adjustment MAIN FABRIC
• Texland #4507 outer fabric
• Texland #4771 stretch fabric on inner sleeve for comfort & flexibility of movement PROTECTION
• CE certified to EN 1621-1 2012 removable D3o protectors, Shoulder and Elbows
• CE Certified to EN 1621-2 2014 removable D3o BP3 back protector
• Reflective detailing for increased rider visibility
• 1 water repellent zipper pocket on upper left chest
• 1 water repellent zipper pocket on upper right sleeve
• 1 water repellent zipper pocket on lower back
Lind Triumph Limited t/a Lind Triumph, Jack Lilley, Jack Lilley Triumph, Triumph London, Triumph East London and Triumph North London is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486). Permitted activities include advising on and arranging general insurance contracts and acting as a credit broker not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers and may receive differing levels of commission from each of them for the introduction. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over, Guarantees may be required.