Prize Draw Terms and conditions
The Promoter is [Retailer Legal Name] trading as [Retailer Name].
How to enter this prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom. All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 18 years or over.
2. To enter, entrants must post in the comments section on the Promoter’s Facebook prize draw post. All requirements as stated in the post must be completed for a valid entry.
3. Entries must be submitted before 23:59pm on Friday 8th April 2022 (Closing Date). All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
4. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, or not received for whatever reason.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. No purchase is necessary.
7. Employees and agents of BMW Group and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person.
8. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
9. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
10. There will be 1 winner selected, who will receive 2 one day tickets to the 2022 British Superbike Championship which will be valid for the designated day only (selected by us). Reasonable effort will be made to allocate a racetrack which is geographically convenient for the winner, but this cannot be guaranteed.
11. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, the prize excludes transfers, meals and drinks, accommodation, excursions, attractions, fuel, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes, further personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
12. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
13. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all properly submitted entries on or around 12thApril 2022.
14. The winner will be notified by 16th April 2022 and informed about the details of the prize.
15. The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification or if the winner was not eligible to enter the prize draw.
16. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
Limitation of Liability:
18. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
20. If you are the winner of this prize draw you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to publish or make available the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. If you object to any or all of your surname, image, town or county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter. We will still be able to provide your name and county to the ASA if required.
21. If there is any reason to believe that you have breached these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw if it becomes necessary to do so.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.