Life-saving charity Essex & Herts Air Ambulance (EHAAT) is appealing to motorcyclists to get on their bikes this summer and say ‘I Did It My Way’ to help keep the service flying.
The trust normally holds two motorcycle runs – in May to North Weald and in September to Harwich – which raise around £60,000, but these have been cancelled this year because of the coronavirus pandemic.
More from the charity here:
Help fill our £60,000 funding gap!
Are you ready to say ‘I Did It My Way’ and help keep us flying?
When the COVID-19 pandemic forced us to cancel both of our hugely popular motorcycle runs, we knew it was a major disappointment for our valued supporters in the biking community.
The two events would have raised around £60,000, the cost of 27 potentially life-saving missions. We’re delighted to say there is a way you can get on your bike and support EHAAT.
We are challenging bikers to take part in `I Did It My Way’, and it couldn’t be simpler to get involved:
- Register below for just £10 and we’ll send you an exclusive free pin badge as a keepsake
- If you are able to donate more, please consider doing so
- Plan a safe route from home of at least sixty miles
- Ride the route between now and the end of September
- Take pictures of you and your bike and submit them for inclusion on our 2020 Wall of Fame
For more information and to see how you can get involved, visit the official website