Terms and Conditions for Competitions
The Promoter is: Lind Group Holding Company Ltd. Brook Farm, Five Oak Green Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN11 0QN.
How to enter this free prize draw:
- Unless otherwise stated, competition entrants must be aged 18 or over and must be a UK Mainland Resident.
- All entries received after the stated Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
- Winners will be selected at random by the Promoter from all correct entries on or just after the closing date.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Employees and agents of Lind Group Holding Company Ltd. and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
- In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
- The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
- Entries cannot be returned.
- Winners will be contacted by telephone, email or in-store.
- Winners maybe published on our social media channels.
Limitation of Liability:
- The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
- If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without any financial reward.
- By entering this prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this prize draw.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.